At the request of one of our clients who has a water recycling system made by another manufacturer and wasn’t happy with the chemical dosing on it, we produced for him a standalone dosing and ph monitoring station.
With it being hugely effective and solving a big problem for them, without them having to invest more into replacing a system that wasn’t producing clean water, we decided to market this as a solution for the many other shops out there having the same problems !
So we are pleased to announce our new dosing system, the H2Overwatch™ by Clearly™
- Standalone system
- Fully integrated
- 300l flocculant tank and timed mixer
- Flocculant pump system
- Coagulant pump system
- Automatic PH monitoring and control system
- Integrated control panel
- Dosing for coagulant and flocculant triggered by your existing equipment
- Built in LowWater level refill circuit
- Built in High water level discharge circuit
- Preparation for future upgrades
- Manual overrides for all circuits
- Stainless steel Injection manifold for additives – to be connected into your dirty water silo infeed (diameter to be advised at order – 2,2.5 or 3”)
- 208-230v single phase, 13 amp
The system includes automated flocculant and coagulant dosing, which is triggered by an input from your existing system, when the pump in your pit turns on to fill your silo (this will need to be connected by four electrician but is just a NO, 2 wire connection)
Flow control and manual override is onboard for both systems to allow dialling in to suit your setup
Automatic PH monitoring and dosing is onboard to keep shop water as close to neutral PH as possible.
Incoming water is taken from your recycled water supply line to your machines, passed through a filter and past a monitoring probe, then back to your waste pit.
Depending on the measurement, PH down or PH up is then added to balance your shop water.
Onboard alarms are inbuilt in order to keep a monitor of fluctuations and whole setup is easily customisable
Automatic Probe and solenoid circuits are inbuilt to control your water levels.
If your water level is too high in your pit, a 24v solenoid, connected anywhere in your shop to a valve on the recycled line, will be opened and discharge clean, recycled water* to your choice of discharge point.
(We recommend filtering this water. *dependant on your systems quality)
If your water level is too low, a 24v solenoid, connected anywhere in your shop to city water, will open and fill water into your circuit (normally into the pit or trenches)
There is provision for a future system we will be launching in January at TISE which will further improve shop environment. More later on this
All functions have manual override for testing and bleeding.
All pumps protected by thermal trip
System is powered by 208-230v single phase supply (connected by your electrician)
Setup is simple
- Connect the panel to power
- Connect the NO circuit to your existing pump control
- Connect the manifold into your dirty water indoors (from your pit pump)
- Connect recycled water feed to the PH meter
- Optionally install level probes in pit and cut to length (full video instructions given)
- Start cleaning up your water !
Units are available now and pricing is $15499 plus freight, including an initial qty of coagulant and flocculant, 2 sets of level probes, 2 24v solenoid valves and installation instructions.
Setup by us is also available but electrical connections and plumbing will need to be made by your contractors.